We exist to invite people to love God, their church, and their communities.
The six core values below guide all we do. They give us direction as we aim to remain faithful to who we are and who we believe we are called to be in the midst of an ever-changing culture.
- God’s Word as authoritative and we strive to know Him through accurate teaching, study, and application (1 Timothy 3:16-17).
- The Gospel and will lovingly share it to see lives changed in our community and around the world (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- Worshiping God with our lives by our daily love and obedience and join together to honor him as the body of Christ (Isaiah 6:1-8).
- Discipleship and are intentional about being and making disciples, challenging people of all ages to grow in obedience to Christ (Matthew 28:16-20).
- Our Church Family by cultivating loving relationships and unity (Philippians 2:5-11).
- Our Community by developing loving relationships in an effort to meet physical, emotional, and spiritual needs (Luke 10:36-37).
articles of faith...
Find out more about what we believe.
Have more questions?
We'd love to hear from you!